Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My One-Year-Old


I can't believe my sweet baby girl is one year old! She turned one back in September, and it's taken me that long to come to terms with it. =)


I love waking up to her smile and sweet little voice every morning. She doesn't have a huge arsenal of words yet (mostly Mama and Dada), but this girl loves to SING. Go figure. 


She's walking now, albeit still a little wobbly. I love how she walks; like a little sandcrab, scuttling sideways. 


She loves books but only has the patience for them when they are super colorful. Mama's girl. 


Evangeline, you are a gift from God! We are so thankful for you, and love watching you grow and learn.

3 comments:

  1. Such a gift! Hard to believe your little sweetie is ONE already, but that's what happens. Birth to one to teenager to married...in the blink of an eye. (That is, from the other side it seems that fast.)

    Happy Birthday to Evangeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pictures of her with her bunny is so adorable!

    Happy Birthday, Evangeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Wow I can't believe how fast a year goes by. Jack is 11 months soon to be 1 yr and I'm in denial I think. They are just so sweet and cuddly! Happy Belated Birthday to Evie! Give her a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails